Looking for reliable family dental dentistry near you? We offer a comprehensive range of dental services for children, adults, and families.
Our experienced dental team uses the latest technology and evaluates you for oral and dental problems. We also offer a choice of flexible payment options that help you obtain the treatment you deserve.
Family Dentistry Services Available Near You
As a leading dentist in Longmont, we offer the following dental care treatments to our esteemed patients. Our objective is to ensure your comfort and alleviate your pain.
- Exams and Cleanings: We recommend twice-yearly exams to identify any potential problems such as cavities, decay, or malformation of teeth. Once the dentist has evaluated you, the hygienist will then use handheld instruments to remove tartar and calculus from your teeth and gum line.
- Fillings: Fillings usually require just a single sitting and help seal off a cavity against further decay and infection. If required, we may administer a local gel or anesthesia to numb the area. The dentist will first clean away any decayed material and then insert the putty-like filling and finally harden it.
- Root Canal Treatment: An infected tooth root may cause pain and discomfort and can be treated with non-surgical or surgical root canal treatment. We will use the right sedation technique and keep you comfortable throughout the process. Our dentist in Longmont will clean out the decayed material and seal the space with a filling or a crown.
Additional Family Dental Care Options
Longmont Dentist – Brian Coats DDS also offers extractions, sealants, fluoride treatments, and children’s dentistry services.
- Extraction: We first take X-rays and then decide on the best way to extract the tooth.
- Sealants: Our capable dentists apply effective sealants that protect the back teeth from cavity-causing bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatment: Fluoride treatment offers effective protection against cavities.
- Children’s Dentistry: We offer a range of children’s dental services, including exams, cleanings, mouthguards, and braces.
- Crowns & Bridges: Dr. Brian Coats offers restorative treatments like dental crowns and bridges.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are used to replace teeth.
- Dentures: Dr. Brian Coats offers partial, full, and implant denture services.
- Oral Cancer Screening: We offer oral cancer screenings in Longmont with the VELscope Vx technology.
- Laser Cavity Detection: Lasers are an excellent way to detect cavities.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment: We offer guidance for sleep apnea testing and treatment for patients.
- Sedation Dentistry: For people who avoid dentists like the plague, sedation dentistry can take away some of their anxiety. Sedation can be used for everything from surgical procedures to a simple tooth cleaning.
- Teeth Whitening: Sinsational Smile®️ uses a fast and effective technology with our patented pre-filled silicone tray. This allows the jaw to remain relaxed and the person comfortable throughout the 20-minute procedure.
- TMJ Treatment: We offer a variety of treatments that help with TMJ pain.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin coverings that are bonded over the front portion of your tooth.
Feel free to call or email Longmont Dentist – Brian Coats DDS near you for family dentistry in Longmont, CO.